This is an online workshop to share and develop best practices for
integrating the management of operational risk into core business activities. Implementing these practices will enable operational risk management teams to deliver a
significant level of business value for their firm. The workshop content is covered across following three sessions: -
The workshop covers the following key topics: -
- Understanding value creation vs. value protection
- Key stages of integration
- Utilising the management of operational risk as a key business tool
- Positioning the management of operational risk as a key organisational capability
- Integrating the management of operational risk in key business decision making
- Integrating the management of operational risk in strategic planning and operational execution
- Developing multiple risk assessment methodologies for different business contexts
Workshop Facilitator: Manoj Kulwal
This session will be hosted by Manoj Kulwal. He is currently the Co-Founder and Chief Risk Officer at RiskSpotlight.
- He is passionate about utilising risk management as a business management tool for designing effective business strategy and successfully implementing the selected strategy.
- He has been involved in development of the international risk management standard ‘ISO 31000’ and in development of ‘Certificate of Operational Risk Management’ offered by The Institute of Operational Risk.
- He has trained more than 1,000+ operational risk management practitioners from financial services firms globally over the last 5 years.
- At RiskSpotlight, he leads the team that developed the world’s first forward-looking operational risk news service – RiskSpotlight Portal.