RiskSpotlight is organising a series of two online workshops focused on implementation tools and practices for achieving operational resilience. The workshops
will focus on implementing operational resilience guidelines published by Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority for UK financial services firms.
Each workshop will cover new content and hence it is important that you attend both workshops to get the maximum benefit.
The workshops will be conducted on the following dates: -
The workshops will cover the following key topics: -
- Identifying and prioritising business services
- Mapping business services to business components such as processes, IT systems, information assets and people
- Identifying and assessing risks associated with business services
- Defining impact tolerances for business services
- Defining scenarios to test business services
- Utilising existing risk management processes (e.g. operational risk management, business continuity management, third-party risk management) for operational resilience
- Integrating consideration of operational resilience in key business decisions and core business activities
You will need the following equipment to attend these workshops: -
- Computer or mobile device
- Internet connection
NOTE: There is no fee for attending these workshops.
Workshop Facilitator: Manoj Kulwal
This session will be hosted by Manoj Kulwal. He is currently the Co-Founder and Chief Risk Officer at RiskSpotlight.
- He is passionate about utilising risk management as a business management tool for designing effective business strategy and successfully implementing the selected strategy.
- He has been involved in development of the international risk management standard ‘ISO 31000’ and in development of ‘Certificate of Operational Risk Management’ offered by The Institute of Operational Risk.
- He has trained more than 1,000+ operational risk management practitioners from financial services firms globally over the last 5 years.
- At RiskSpotlight, he leads the team that developed the world’s first forward-looking operational risk news service – RiskSpotlight Portal.